President Barack Obama is slated to headline a pair of fundraisers at the Pepsi Center on Tuesday. And moments ago, The Denver Post’s Allison Sherry reported that Obama will make a speech Wednesday on the American Jobs Act in Denver.
The occasions will mark the president’s second visit to Denver in less than a month.
On Sept. 27, Obama also touted his American Jobs Act in a speech at Abraham Lincoln High School, where he called himself a “warrior for the working class.” That feisty, campaign-like speech did not rank among our list of America’s most inspirational, which includes more than one nod to Colorado.
- trxfreely reblogged this from denverpost
- ianrowand reblogged this from denverpost
- madeline0verboard reblogged this from denverpost
- madeline0verboard likes this
- cyrusbieber2012 likes this
- merlincrub reblogged this from denverpost
- mythoughtsbecomethings reblogged this from denverpost
- This was featured in #Politics
- denverpost posted this