Ten years after the biggest fire in the state’s worst fire season — which famously prompted then-Gov. Bill Owens to declare, “It looks as if all of Colorado is burning” — not one important detail of Forest Service employee Terry Barton’s account of the fire’s beginnings is uncontested.
Ten years after, it is still unclear exactly how the Hayman fire started.
- liiving-the-high-life reblogged this from denverpost
- morrisonmuseum likes this
- thelonelypurplevampire likes this
- dallasmorningnews likes this
- fightslikeagirl reblogged this from denverpost
- meganndawnn likes this
- berry-kitsune reblogged this from denverpost
- deadsky reblogged this from denverpost and added:
- bythewayilovetodance likes this
- denverpost posted this