The squirrel known around here as “Wyoming” can best be described as a dumpy and bossy bachelor boy.
Wyoming has been digging burrows in research plots at the Rocky Mountain Biological Laboratory and has been aggressively attacking and running off a cuter, less destructive chipmunk-like cousin that used to claim this high mountain hillside as his home.
The Wyoming squirrel doesn’t much like trying to play cute with humans and has been observed actually wrestling down its chipmunk-like cousins.
- hihikim101 likes this
- warrenzevonwasright reblogged this from denverpost
- kraken-queen reblogged this from summoningdark
- michaelmclean likes this
- thelonelypurplevampire likes this
- crash- likes this
- southofnothing reblogged this from denverpost
- ravenmount1 reblogged this from denverpost and added:
- kraken-queen likes this
- summoningdark reblogged this from denverpost and added:
- denverpost posted this